WOMEN'S SELF DEFENSE
- Women's Only Class
- No Martial Art Experience Necessary
- Learn how to defend yourself from a bigger and stronger attacker
CO-ED TECHNIQUE AND TRAINING
- No Experience Necessary.
- 1 hour class of the Kali Method Foundation Elements Curriculum and Self Defense.
- Light Warm Up
- Self Defense against weapons and hand to hand conflicts
- Mental and Verbal Self Defense Techniques
- Beginner's can attend the Intermediate and Advanced Class by choice.
- Standard Training is 2-3 hours per session.
- Heavy Warm Up
- Transitional Reflex Techniques
- Cool Down
- Stretch and Breathing
- Students are required to have all their gear and equipment. Sticks, Training Blades, Sarong, Pamana Gi, Oido Stick, and Protective Gear.
VARIOUS TUITION PROGRAMS
Value: There are more than 44 classes per month. Most Schools are usually 1 hour sessions. At Kali Method we suggest a minimum of 2 hours of training per visit to become proficient. Students are welcome to stay for 1-3 hours or until we close. Quite often we are training past the arranged class time.